Monday, January 19, 2009

Your Blog is Fabulous



Thank You once again to the gorgeous Kathie for honouring my blog with another reward

Here are a couple of things to note

1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs
2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

So here we go.... My five fab addictions are

Great Food

Great Coffee

Great Company and Conversation

The 3 'L''s - Love, Life and Laughing

and of course - anything and everything to do with Scrapbooking and Photography. Though I have to admit that my stash far outweighs my creativeness (oops) but this just validates my healthy addiction LOL

Now... I just have to stand up and declare that I just lurve to stalk the following blogs. So can the following five fabulous inspiring ladies come on down

Kerryn Fry
Jane Jones
Carole Janson
Jane Smith
Jess

2 comments:

Jane Smith said...

OMGoodness..how honoured do I feel..thankyou so much..not only for giving me my first blog award ever but I feel so privileged to have been given the award by someone who inspires me so..Thanks again and I think I passed them on wisely. XXj

Kathie said...

oops sorry to do it to you again Trudi, but this time there is a little challenge for you on my blog!!
Kathie
xoxo