Sunday, April 26, 2009

Long Time Beween Posts

Hi Blog Friends,

I am sorry that I haven't been around much of late - the wheels had well and truly fallen off in our household over the last couple of weeks. All four of us went down with a nasty gastro bug. When I say nasty - I mean nasty. Totally horrible; I cannot recall a time when I have felt soooo sick. Anyway, we have finally turned the corner and we have finally started to feel 'human' again.

I haven't had much of a chance for creating; not that I have felt much like it anyway, but I do have something which I finished yesterday and I will be back later on to share with you

Thanks for dropping by

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Oh Trudi so sorry to hear that you have all been so unwell!! Need some chicken soup lovely??? Will catch up this week.
Love Kathie
xoxo