Monday, July 13, 2009

Hope everyone had a great weekend doing whatever you got up to. The weather here was totally feral on Saturday - the wind was blowing like you wouldn't believe and kept blowing the power lines against each other so as a result we spent most of Saturday with no power.

Yesterday was my cousin's fourth child's Baptism which we attended.

Couldn't find a Baby Baptism card so ended up making one myself

This was the card which I made to celebrate his special day



I came across this lovely quote which I also included for the words inside the card

A child is a precious gift from God
And baptism is God's gift wrapping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable saying Trudi. I'm sure your relatives would have appreciated your heartfelt card so much more than a store bought one anyway, I love giraffes, Tiff :o)

Kathie said...

Love it Trudi!! You are so talented and its great to see you creating again!!
Kathie
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Trudi, love the quote too!