Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scrapbooking Memories Vol 11 No 6

I have a little toot with a layout that has been published in this months issue. Very excited to see it featured as a whole page feature (first time ever for me) in the Final Encore Gallery.



This was a photo of Eloise when she was 9 months old - my how it feels like 90 years have passed since then (LOL!!) It was her very first beanie hat, totally too big and had to be folded and folded up on itself so it didn't fall down over her eyes.

This was also one of my very first attempts at photo editing too - seems pretty basic now when I look back and reflect but at the time I was pretty stoked LOL!!

3 comments:

mandysea said...

Oooh my goodness....how cute is this! Love your colours...very fresh and bright and happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Trudi, beautiful layout as usual, i wonder if you received a pm from me on the so forum, anyway...great work!

Kathie said...

Its a beautiful LO Trudi!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! How you doing sunshine?? Missing your company lots
Kathie
xoxo