Saturday, August 15, 2009

Scraphappy Kat Class Reveal

I am so pleased to announce that I have been invited by the lovely Kathie from Scraphappy Kat to run a class next Friday evening. Kathie tells me that the class is fully booked but there are a couple of additional kits still available. If you are interested in the class kit please contact Kathie via the 'email link' here for further details

In the meantime; here's a little sneakie peakie



See you at Kathie's next Friday.. looking forward to having some scrapping fun

4 comments:

Kathie said...

WOW Trudi!!! I can hardly wait!! I'm so excited and I know that the girls attending are as well!! Amazing sneak Trudi am so excited to see the whole LO!!
Kathie
xoxo

Kellie said...

Ooooh it looks gorgeous Trudi! xx

mandysea said...

Wow!! Your little sneaky-peaky looks fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are going to be a great success Trudi, I just wanted to say thanks for your support, I am off for 3 weeks, will "see" u when I come back, have fun teaching!