Friday, September 4, 2009

Scrapping Outback Cybercrop Challenge Reveal

I had a fun time creating this little favor bag and coordinating card for the OTP and card challenge which has just been revealed during Scrapping Outback's cybercrop 'celebration' festivities



Once again I have used a template from Melstampz to create my 'basic' bag. I have also used SO chippe 'Castle in Cloud' to create the front of the bag - it was the perfect size!





Finally my Ketto stamps from Stamping Bella arrived and I was able to use them to create the card which sits inside the bag. This one is 'Calliope' Ketto and I just think that she is so cute





Check out the Scrapping Outback forum for the rest of the challenge criteria

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Trudi that is stunning!! Yes I even love the card heaps!!! You are amazing....
Love Kathie
xoxo

Sarah Lou said...

Wow, just wow! that is so yummy!!!!