Friday, October 30, 2009

A Layout, some flowers and a Sneek Peek to share

Hey There,

Hope everyone is having a terrific Friday - not long now until the weekend. Yay!!

First Share: LAYOUT

Here is a layout that I have completed recently to symbolise my baby girl who is just growing up way too quickly. We recently started 'potty training' hence the title 'we go Potty' (just in case you thought Potty was something else LOL!!




Oops....Only a sneek peek for now



I have also used some of the embellies from one of the recent WIOIN Girl Bright Kits - thanks Mel just love your kits to bits!!

SECOND SHARE: Some Flowers

It was my birthday on Wednesday and my darling husband came home with these absolutely beautiful flowers from him and my gorgeous girls - I am so spoilt.



THIRD SHARE: Sneek Peek

Here is a little peek of the gorgeous kit that we will be playing with tonight at Scraphappy Kat's



This kit has a few of my favourite things: butterflies, Basic Grey, My Little Shoebox, bling - Gosh a girl could just go on and on - Thanks so much Kath!!

Here's a little peak at what we will be creating tonight



I'll be back tomorrow to put the full reveal up

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

Kathie said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful.... I love both Trudi....That Potty LO is just beautiful sweetie!!!
xoxo

Kathie said...

Hi Trudi. Hope your fine. We managed to do the lesson okay, thanks Rob for bringing the stuff up for us. How did the car come off? Battles between roo's and cars can be messy at times. Chat soon beautiful!!
Love Kathie
xoxo