Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Little Thank You

Firstly I just want to say heartfelt thanks to all you for your special thoughts and lovely messages. They mean so much to me. To say the least it has been a very difficult time - BUT I will forever remember my Pa for his smile that lit up a room and those totally mischievous blue eyes that were always twinkling. He used to always say 'I'm busy' whenever he was asked what he had been up to - Pa, I am sure that you are getting real 'busy' with the eternal gardens now

With everything that has transpired of late I haven't been in the right mind set for creating. I've tried but nothing seems to be coming together. Everything still feels like such an effort for me, but I guess I will get there in the end.

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

Sounds like you certainly have some beautiful memories of your Pa. Obvioulsy it is a hard time for you right now and when you are ready the creating bug will come back.
Take care.

Kathie said...

What a true blessing your wonderful Pa sounds like he was to you Trudi.....sounds like you guys were very close.....I'm sure that the creative juices will flow again once you settle and are not running from pillar to post or trying to sort things out for other family members.....I think that Trudi truly needs some Trudi time and time with her husband and girls....once you have had time to actually process some stuff and take a breath, I think that things will actually fall into place for you again my dear dear friend...but for right now....I will just pray for peace for you and those surrounding you and love to fill your hearts....
Lots of love Kathie
xoxoxo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh Trudi, your mojo will come back. Take some time out. This is a very difficult time for you. You'll know when you are ready to start creating your beautiful work once again. I am thinking of you xx