Wednesday, May 5, 2010

She likes to Twirl

Any day is a good day for twirling - around and around you go.... where you stop I do not know. Laughing and giggling as you go.......

Twirling is one of my eldest daughters favourite past times - and even better if you are wearing a layered, tiered skirt... the weeeee factor is just soooo much better if your skirt flares out around you as you spin

**Edited: Now out for Publishing. Be Back Soon!! **




Just a little sneekie peekie for now





Colour inspiration has been taken from The Colour Room

Once again some stash stomping with some much older papers - Basic Grey, October Afternoon and MME. It is a bit sad when you don't even remember buying them (LOL!!) Once again going through my flower festish and blooms are again an assortement of Prima and yes I do remember buying these... and after my recent efforts the stash stocks of these are now going down. I made the striped taupe ones myself, suppose they look a bit like a rose??? AND.... the TH Grunge Board that I have been seriously harbouring for some time got a work out as well

Once again, thanks so much for dropping by and for your lovely comments. They really do mean so much to me

O.K, now off to attempt to play catch up - I have soooo much that I have to do. Hopefully this layout has cracked the serious mojo funk that I am in at the moment

Till next time
Hugs
Trudi

7 comments:

Tania Martyns said...

i was missing of your wonderful LOS !
your LO is perfect !
hugs!

Scrapthat said...

Lovely as Always Trudi!!
TFS and I'm glad you got some Mojo back ....now RUN with it! :)
Dolly

Kerryn said...

I love this! I love the feel of movement you have created with your layout to suit your photos. Gorgeous. Hope that mojo sticks around :).

Sue said...

Trudi, This is lovely. Your flowers are just stunning.

Unknown said...

this LO is a true beauty!!! love the cluster of flowers beneath the photos!!!

Kathie said...

Very beautiful as always Miss T!! Love the autumn colouring!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Jacque said...

Absolutely gorgeous Miss Trudi :)