Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scrapping Outback Reveals

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month (LOL!!)

Happy First day of August and Sunday Greetings!!

We are kicking off the month with couple of layout shares that I have created for challenges over at Scrapping Outback

I hope you are all excited cause I am - This month we are doing

White with RED

and this is my take on it



This time I have had a play with the 'Little Angel' title and one of the Antique Mini Frames which are so super cute. I have embossed both pieces with white embossing powder and edged the mini frame with some red ink



Little Angel Title available in the Scrapping Outback store here



Antique Mini Frames are available in the Scrapping Outback store here. The little crystal droplet is left over from my beading days



The flourishes are stamped and are the Tim Holtz Fabulous Flourishes - I can't tell you how much I adore these stamps. They also come with the ezi mount so all you have to do is stick them onto a block and you are right to go - But be warned... they are BIG, I actually had to use one of my Cuttlebug plates as I didn't have a block big enough LOL!! Not sure if you can see but they have also been embossed with poly sparkle clear embossing powder. All the embossing stuff I have used is also available in the Scrapping Outback store

Hope you will have a go at White with Red - pop over to the forum to check out the rest of the challenge criteria here.

Moving on now to this month's Sketch Challenge at Scrapping Outback and Julie Hill has set a great sketch.

This is my take on the sketch



I have used Rachelle Minett's chippie title 'shine' and combined it with some BG Lime Rickey and coordinating cardstock which are all available in the store





Check out the rest of the challenge details here


This month we also welcome Joanne Bain to the Scrapping Outback Design Team - Wowee, I have to say Joanne is so seriously super talented and have always admired her work - both digitally and traditionally. Joanne, I am excited to be working along side with you

5 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh my GOSH Trudi!! Your work takes my breath away every time!! I love how you added the bead to the frame and the flower is a gorgeous addition as well! Okay...before I list every part of it let me say it's all Beautiful!!
I love the brightness of the second LO! TFS GREAT WORK GIRL!

Kerryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Trudi!!

Sue said...

Loving both LOs.

Ebony van der Starre said...

You always insire me!!!!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

love it ALL...so sorry I didnt get to do your sketch last month :( hope to get into the red challenge tho :) i LOVE your site Trudi - have I bn here b4? so talented and creative. happy scrappin xx