Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kaisercraft Coordinating Clear Stamps & Tags


Check These Out!!

New Kaisercraft Coordinating 'Tags' clear stamps and Tags & Shapes Sets. The Tags & Shapes come in 3 colours - White, Manilla and Kraft

Clear 'Tags' Stamp Set

Kraft Tags & Shapes
Manilla Tags & Shapes
White Tags & Shapes


And New Sentiments Stamp Sets - these also coordinate beautifully

'Friendship' Sentiments Stamps


'Christmas' Sentiments Stamps
'Life' Sentiments Stamps




Here's a little layout project that I have done combining the Manilla Tags & Shapes with the coordinating Clear Stamps Tag's and all 3 sets of Sentiments Stamps which I have used to create journalling prompts on the Tags


Materials Used: Paper Tags & Shapes – Manilla (EM924); Clear Stamps: ‘Tags’(CS760),‘Christmas Sentiments’ (CS761), ‘Life Sentiments’ (CS763) & ‘Friendship Sentiments’ (CS762); Tea at Elsie’s Patterned Paper ‘Chamomile’ (P496), ‘Ceylon’ (P499) & ‘Darjerring’ (P501); Flowers – Baby Blue (F614); Pearls – Ice Green; Black Ink; Glue Dots; Foam Tape
Other: Doily Lace Border Punch, Flowers, Spellbinders Butterfly Die, hole punch


To create a decorative edge on the round scallop ‘Manilla’ Paper Tag Shape, I have stamped the coordinating round scallop clear stamp image directly onto it. I also did the same with one of the long rectangle Paper Tag Shapes. I then stamped words from the clear stamp sets ‘Life Sentiments’ and ‘Friendship Sentiments’. My title ‘Joy’ has been stamped directly onto my layout – this word stamp comes from the ‘Christmas Sentiments’ set. Although a word associated with Christmas festivity, I found that it was well suited for these happy photos taken recently of my youngest girl.

Check out the Kaisercraft Blog for more inspiring ideas from the Design Team for using these fantastic new products

6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh my! Gorgeous LO and I love the Life sentiments stamps!! TFS!

Sue said...

Stunning LO.

Marelize said...

Super gorgeous Trudi! I love everything about it. :)

kerry said...

This is really stunning Trudi i wondered if these stamps had been released yet i love all the setiment ones.Take care Kerry xx

Kerryn said...

So beautiful Trudi!

LG said...

WOW this is so gorgeous! I love your works!