Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twilight Cybercrop Reveals

Scrapping Outback's Twilight Cybercrop

Wow what an awesome night. The challenges are all up and the deadline for these is the 22nd September - so heaps of time to get your entries in. Fantastic prizes up for grabs (check out my earlier post for these) PLUS Rachelle.... OMG is giving a $100 Scrapping Outback store voucher to one lucky participant who completes all the challenges. Far out that is a huge shopping spree for one lucky duckie

You may recall my little sneekie peekie that I posted earlier

This is the layout that I created for the free online class

LIFE IS FULL OF BREATHTAKING MOMENTS - YOU ARE MINE

The class is in a closed forum and access is available to all registered Twilight cybercrop participants. You do not need to purchase the kit to complete the class - though the kit makes it easier if you want it to be the same. Kit numbers are now limited and you can grab one HERE. Register HERE for the cybercrop and access to the free online class. There is also a wonderful Dusty Attic Chipboard Prize up for grabs. Check it out HERE. This will be a random draw for those who upload their creations to the Scrapping Ouback Gallery by the 22nd September 2010




Joanne has set a challenge to get your blood racing - all about scrapping your Fantasy Man - and it can't be your husband, partner, boyfriend etc. Check the challenge out HERE. Keeping with the Twilight theme I went with the RP man... though I was very tempted by Eric the Viking Vampire from the Sookie Stackhouse and TV portrayed in the HBO True Blood series.

I have to say that my man was NOT overly impressed with me swooning over this one

You Dazzle Me

Hanging Chandelier and Prima Vanilla Ice Flowers also available in the Scrapping Outback Store. I have glimmer misted the rose blood red


Jule's has set an obsession challenge. Check it out HERE. Now I confess to a few obsessions - Punpkin Patch Clothing, Scrapbooking Supplies and good coffee but with keeping with the Twilight theme, I came up with this

"Obsessive Cullen Disorder"




Birds on the Brach chippie also available in the Scrapping Outback Store

Rachelle and Alicia have also set fantastic challenges - you can check both of them out HERE

Well that's me for now - I'll be back soon with heaps more

4 comments:

Marelize said...

OMG! Each and every one of these layouts are so incredibly beautiful Trudi!! Wow! You really are such an inspiration.
Lol, at the Edward Cullen LO. My DH would've been the same. :)
Have a great weekend.
xox

Sue said...

Fang-tastic LOs:)

Kerryn said...

Breathtaking indeed! Love all of them Trudi but the first one is stunning!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

ooo I really love the Cullen disorder one - great pages!!