Friday, October 1, 2010

Scrapping Outback October DT Kit

I received a seriously bright infusion hit of happy colour when I received this kit to work with for Scrapping Outback.

This kit bursts with fabulous colour - I couldn't help but smile when I worked with it. It screams FUN, FUN, FUN!!

Here are my creations using the kit

Layout: 'Buggy about You'






Layout: 'Wild About You'



Kits are available in store HERE and also check out the Scrapping Outback forum for creating the 'Wild about You' layout.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I LOVE what you've done here!!! ! bright colours and images like this really scare me - I should be more adventurous hey ;)

BTW being able to purchase the DT kit is a great idea from scrapping Outback - I love it!!! It's almost like a free class kit - if that makes sense.. it does to me LOL

Kerryn said...

Awesome work with the bright colours Trudi!!

Sue said...

Trudi, These Los are lovely. I like the vibrant colours.

Scrapthat said...

Super fun kit!! and you rocked it as per usual!! TFS!

kerry said...

What lovely bright layouts they look so fum and happy.Take care Kerry xx