Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guess who's a cover girl!

Okay, so I am just a little bit excited.... Okay ALOT!!


I found out a few weeks back that my layout 'Embracing Me' was to feature on the cover of the special Scrapbooking Memories 'Scrapping For A Cause' October issue.


Wowee what an honour.

Photobucket

October is Breast Cancer Month so this issue is the special 'pink' one. 10 cents from every purchase of this special issue will be donated to the breast cancer foundation.

Visit the Craft Lovers Site to check out the current issue Vol 12 No 11 HERE.

Goes on sale today!

12 comments:

Leanne said...

Woot Woo!!! Look at you! LOL!! Congrats on your cover....x

Kellie said...

OH WOW.....WOW.....WOW..... WHOO HOO congratulations cover girl! You must so EXCITED!
Hugs Kellie xx

Kirsty said...

WOOHOOO!!! I am definitely going to have to buy this one, now that I know the covergirl!
Its a gorgeous LO of a gorgeous lady!

Karen Shady said...

How totally exciting for you Trudi.... I cant wait to get my copy, so I can say "thats my friend on there" LOL !!!! its a gorgeous layout too. It totally deserved to be on the cover !!!!

Ebony van der Starre said...

A HU?GE congrats Trudi!!!! Its a great LO!

Sue said...

Congrats Trudi. A really fab LO and very fitting for the Breast Cancer charity.

Kerryn said...

Wooohoo!!!! Won't be the last I reckon!

Marelize said...

I just received my mag yesterday Trudi and saw you on the cover. Congratulations! It looks fantastic!
xox

Jacque said...

WOOHOO well done Trudes :) :) :)
Awesome LO and a very well deserved publication for a true scrapping guru ;) xxx

Joanne Bain said...

Congrats Trudi..well deserved to!
Your page is gorgeous

kerry said...

Picked this up yesterday and went wow i know her lol.Congrats that is just fantastic.Take care Kerry xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I got this the other day - it looks just fabulous! Big congrats to you! :D :D