Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kaisercraft Reveal: Cuckoo Clock

Hello, Hello!!

Seriously, I have to say that without a doubt, Kaisercraft always come up with the most unique Beyond The Page and Home Decor items. This month is no exception with another four fantastic new items being released. These include the Cupcake Stand, Chest of Drawers, Flying Ducks and Cuckoo Clock. The new releases can be seen here.

Today I would like to share another project, this time the Cuckoo Clock which I have altered with the new Kaisercraft Homemade Collection.


‘Home Sweet Home’ Cuckoo Clock



Materials Used: Cuckoo Clock (SB2090), Homemade Collection Patterned Papers ‘Simple Stitches’ (P568), ‘Toasty Treats’ (P570), ‘Friendly family’ (P569), ‘Rustic Recipe’ (P571), ‘Warm Welcome’ (P573), Printed Chipboard (CB116), Wood Flourishes – Birds (FL304), Pearls – Pewter (SB791), Foam Tape, File Set. Other: Flowers, Leaves, Chipboard Tree, Border Punches, Leaf Punch, Floriano Punch, Chain, Jump Rings, Ink



The clock has been altered with the patterned papers from the Kaisercraft Homemade collection.



A chipboard tree (from my stash) which I covered with ‘Rustic Recipe’, flowers and leaves (from my stash) , Kaisercraft Wood Flourish birds and a ‘Homemade’ chipboard sentiment finish it off.



6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

It's so beautiful Trudi!! Me want one...me want one! I loved it when I saw it naked and it's even cuter done up!

Unknown said...

It is so gorgeous !!!!!!!

Sue said...

Fabulous.

LG said...

this is so beautiful! Now mine just doesn't look that good

Kerryn said...

This is stunning Trudi!!!

kerry said...

This is just awesome Trudi i love clocks.Take care Kerry xx