Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kaisercraft After Five Reveal: Mine

Hello Again!

Today I have another Kaisercraft After Five Collection layout share. This time I have scrapped my man who might I say wasn't overly impressed about being featured but in the scrapping world nothing is really sacred - LOL!!

Mine

Photobucket
Materials Used: After Five Collection Patterned Papers: Tuxedo (P581), Cocktail (P583), Curtsy (P584), Corsage (P585), Top Hat (P587), Paper Pad (PP833), Die Cuts (DC329), Clear Stamps (CS766), Paper Flowers – Lavender (F612)) & Poppy (F610), Grosgrain Ribbon(R1601), Wooden Flourishes Frames (FL305), Rhinestones –Black (SB777) & Lilac (SB705), Chipboard Alpha Letters # 3 (CB109), Lilac Ink (IP715), Glue Dots, Foam Tape.
Other: Red Ink, Heat Set Powder, Red Glitter, Mask, Glimmer Mist, Prima Flowers, Dimensional Magic

Photobucket

I fell in love with the After Five clear stamps and have used the Damask stamp to create a background effect and to add a splash of bold colour.


Clear Stamps CS766

Check out the Kaisercraft Blog for tips to creating a similar effect.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

LOL that's why I avoid using photos of my hubby. I sneak one in every now and then though :).

This is just so gorgeous Trudi and such a clever use of the stamps.

Scrapthat said...

I LOVE that Damask!! I'll have to just admire it from afar because I never see any Kaiser Kraft but the old wooden ornaments. Beautiful, beautiful job Trudi.

Sue said...

WOW! This is just the best LO.