Monday, November 15, 2010

Kaisercraft After Five Reveal: Altered Wire Dress Form

Greetings!!

This month Kaisercraft have released their totally divine After Five collection.

Today, I am sharing one of the projects which I have done using this gorgeous new range.

Some of you may recall that I mentioned a little while back that I had a dress form which I had altered - Well here she finally is. I have gone a little bit 'couture' with this one, dressing her up in some After Five finery.

Photobucket

Materials Used: After Five Collection Patterned Papers Tuxedo (P581), Corsage (P585), Top Hat (P587), Pearl Flourish Decorative Chocolate (PL517), Rhinestones – Aqua Marine (SB775), Organza Ribbon (R1613) Other: Wire Dress Form, Tulle, Feathers, Prima Flower, Decorative Border Punch, Hot Glue Gun

Photobucket

The wire dress form came from one of those home ware places. Check out the Kaisercraft Blog for how I have dressed her.


Photobucket


No After Five couture outfit would be complete without a corsage. This one has been created using a large Prima bloom and some feathers that I bought ages ago for altering a hat which might I add never got done but they did come in handy for this. Kaisercraft have also released some gorgeous rhinestone and pearl flourishes - These ones are the deocrative flourish chocolate (PL517) which I added to the arrangement.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

I love what you did with this Trudi, it looks awesome!!!

Samantha said...

Oh MY GOD!! WOWWEE! this is just stunning! i can't get over how amazing this looks! trudi inspiring... :D

Kathie said...

Hi Trudi.....lovin' what you have done with the altered dress form..stunning....really beautiful
Kathie
xoxo

Sue said...

Stunning. I so love this.

Jacque said...

WOW WOW WOW T R U D I ........this is just amazing :0