Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meeting Santa

Kicking of a brand spanking New Year with Scrapping Outback's January's sketch challenge.




Check out the challenge details in the forum HERE

I figured that we may have a few photo's that we might like to use up being the festive season and all. The sketch was a great way for me to get a little bit 'joyous' and scrap some recent photo's of Miss E and Miss N meeting Santa. This is the first time since Miss N was 7 months old that I have been able to capture the 2 girls together with Santa. It hasn't been from not trying - just up until now, Miss N has been totally frightened of the man in the red suit.
This is my take on it

'Meeting Santa'

Photobucket

I flipped the original sketch and minimalised some of the design elements.

Photobucket


The chippie frame is a Dusty Attic Ornate Frame #1 available in the Scrapping Outback Store.

Photobucket


Upload your sketch interpretations to the Scrapping Outback Gallery by midnight 31st January 2011.

3 comments:

Monika said...

OMG Trudi!!! This is absolutly stunning!!! WOW!!! I don´t even have words for it!

Scrapthat said...

Beautiful Gorgeous!
I always love drinking in your eye candy! TFS!

Kerryn said...

oh wow Trudi this is just gorgeous!!! Love that sketch too :).