Monday, January 17, 2011

Sweet Precious One

Hello!!

Today I have a 'sweet' layout to share.

Photobucket

The photo is of my littlest girl. I have scrapped this one before but of a larger size and it was featured with another photo. I had this one already printed in a smaller size and just couldn't shred it.


Photobucket

Kaisercraft English Rose features along with Pink Paislee (Enchanting), Prima blooms (and packaging) and Dusty Attic Chipboard.

Photobucket

I embossed the dress form before fixing to the page and made a little pleated skirt from some patterned paper. The other little butterflies are a Prima stamp which I then cut out from coordinating paper. The rubons are some older Cosmo Cricket that I found had been 'stashed' away.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Kerryn said...

So beautiful Trudi! Love the detail on that butterfly!!

Carola/Schokofee said...

It´s really sweety with all the lovely details :)

Tania Martyns said...

OMG!
is stunning page !

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Just beautiful.

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous! I love the sweetness this layout has...

Ebony van der Starre said...

Such a gorgeous pretty LO!! you are so good at making them pretty!

Karen Shady said...

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a stunning layout trudi... well I love all your work, but this one is extra specially stunning LOL...

Karen Shady said...

WOW... this layout is stunning Trudi.... Well, I love all your layouts, but this one is extra specially stunning LOL x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

OMG, this is beyond incredible!!!!

Scrapthat said...

Lovely Trudi!! Very nice indeed...I hear you on the not being able to shred the pic! :)

Monika said...

Oh my Gosh! This is absolutly amazing!!! I LOVE it!

Samantha said...

OMG! Drool!! this is just stunning! i love everything about this layout! Trudi your take the most beautiful photos and the layout design is perfect!

Lisa's Passion to Scrap said...

Hi Trudi, I love your work, this layout is so gorgeous :)