Monday, February 7, 2011

Kaisercraft Class of '87 Reveal #2


Good Morning!!

So today I have another Kaisercraft Class of '87 layout share. The colours of this collection are fabulous and bright and once again I have 'cut class' and gone with a non school orientated themed layout.

'You are the Apple of my eye'

Photobucket

Layout ‘Apple of my Eye’ by Trudi Harrison. Materials Used: Class of ’87 Paper Pad PP837, Patterned Paper Excursion P622, Printed Chipboard CB122, Die Cut Elements DC334, Clear Stamps CS771; Wooden Flourish – Elm Tree FL327, Chipboard Alphas – 1,2 & 3, Mini Alpha Stickers – Black & White MA501, Black Ink, Rubons. Other: Cardstock – White & Black, McGill Leaf Punch, Black Zig Pen, Glimmer Chalk

Photobucket

Initially, the inspiration for this layout came about when I first spied the apple printed patterned paper Paper Pad and the cute apple accent from the printed chipboard pack.
I have also featured one of Kaisercraft's new wooden flourishes - this one the 'Elm Tree' and have added some 'apple tree' foliage, this time with a McGill Leaf Punch and green patterned paper from the Class of '87 Paper Pad.

Photobucket

10 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

amazing layout!! love the tree!
question, do you know when the monthly winner will be announced on the KC blog??

Lisa K said...

Just gorgeous - love the tree!!

Kerryn said...

I just love this one Trudi! I especially love how you used the tree!

Unknown said...

totally gorgeous..love the tree and the pic is so priceless

LG said...

the most amazing Class of 87 layout I've seen. WOW

Kathie said...

Just stunning Trudi....I love the fairy secret drawers as well...clever girl that you are...we need a catch up soon ;)
Love Kathie
xoxo

Sharon said...

Oh wow Trudi I love love love this. That tree is fantastic. I have the new Martha Stewart leaf punch I may have to try out your idea. Your work is amazing!

Terri said...

OMG!! Totally awesome girl!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that tree.......might just have to use that idea at some stage.

Samantha said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! you really thought out side the papers on this layout! totally joy!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hey Trudi, I haven't been around for the last little bit but I have to say - WOW!!! Absolutely everything you create is stunning! You're rocking the Kaiser!! LOL :D