Thursday, February 24, 2011

Prima February BAP

I enjoyed playing along with this month's Prima Build A Page. It was also a lovely opportunity to do some stash stomping on some Prima loveliness which I have had stashed away.

This is this month's BAP

Photobucket
And my take on it

'Sweet Love'

Photobucket

I've mixed things up but everything is Prima including Flights of Fancy, Pastiche, Raspberry Tea, Alphabet Stickers, Flowers and Strawberry Kisses Journaling Stickers. The only things I have added is some shimmer mist which I used for altering the background patterned paper and some Frosted Lace Stickles on the alpha's.
Photobucket

These papers were perfect for fussy cutting and have layered lots of cut out elements around the photo's.

Photobucket

Thanks so much for dropping by!

7 comments:

Ebony van der Starre said...

Wow....you are so good at pretty Los!!! Gorgeous once again!

Kerryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Trudi!! Loving all that fussy cutting :).

hilde janbroers said...

wow!!! this is amazing!

Scrapthat said...

Lovely, gorgeous, beautiful, stunning!

Vicky Alberto said...

so gorgeous, working with that sketch too :)

Jules said...

Gorgeous LO and I love the new blog header Just adorable clever chickie.

kerry said...

Wow awesome blog header i want to change mine but dont have the fogist how to do it.Love the page too take care Kerry xx