Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

.....Of the 'Technical' and 'Mother Nature' kind.....

Given with what is going on in the world at the moment, I guess computer issues ( I am being very polite now) are quite trivial in the scheme of things - thank goodness for pre-scheduled blog posts. I still have some configuration issues to work through but at least now we are back up and running and I don't keep getting big fat red crosses coming up on my screen 'forbidding' me from doing anything.

So, for the most part, this week has somewhat been 'technically challenging' with computer trials and tribulations and the end of my week..... well I will let you judge for yourselves by the following photos

This is what happens when you have 100mm of rain dumped on you

This is my back area




And this is our local little shopping district






3 comments:

Suzanne McGregor said...

Ohhhh Trudi, sending you my best wishes and thoughts.

Kerryn said...

:(

xx

Katie said...

Wow! Is that left over rain from Yasi that headed your way?? It seems the whole country is just about ready to float away!
I hope it didn't damage your home too much.