Monday, April 4, 2011

April Easter Inspiration Challenge at Deb's Creations

Howdy!!

April's Challenge at Deb's Creations is all about creating an Easter themed project - this can be a layout, card or other project, using the following image as an inspirational prompt.


The blooms reminded me of the type that you might find in a cottage garden and I was inspired to create a garden effect for this photo taken of my littlest girl last Easter. This was her first egg hunt that she was old enough to remember.

I have also taken inspiration from the colours and of course those gorgeous blooms.

This is where my path of inspiration lead me

'Hunt'

Photobucket

And a closer look


Photobucket

I have also included an Emerald Faerie digi stamp - 'Willy & Mia' are hiding amongst the flowers. They are from 2nd release of the Emerald Faeries, and are available in Deb's Creations online store HERE.

Photobucket

Julie Hill has also created a gorgeous creation - Pop by and check it out HERE

5 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

oh Trudi your work is sooo outstanding ... the way you combine colours is awesome ... love the pic too .. hugz x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning.
I admire your work so much!
Thanks for sharing : )

Unknown said...

OMG...love all the blossums and your colour combo is amazing

Kerryn said...

Wow Trudi!!! love it!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I love how you've combined the fussy cut flowers with the rest! Your design is awesome and all those colors are so happy and bright! Great layout!!!