Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just the right amount of sweetness

Howdy!

For me, Kaisercraft's Nan's Favourites Collection has

'just the right amount of sweetness'

Beauty is not in the face
Beauty is a light in the heart


Photobucket

And a closer look

I have revisted the Kaisercraft English Rose Clear Stamps to create the arrangement of roses around the photo. I stamped the large rose image onto Nan's Favourite's patterned papers. I then cut out the stamped images and layered these with some other elements; attaching some with foam dots to create a little dimension.

The hand made flowers have been created with the assistance of a large McGill Floriano punch.

Recently released 'Hanging Plaque' and Funky Butterflies Wood Flourishes, B&W 'Inner Self' Rub-Ons and a little 'Bubblegum Flutterby' magic also feature.

Photobucket

Materials Used: Nan’s Favourites Patterned Papers Shortbread P610, Apple Pie P611, Cherry Tart P612, Marmalade P613, Paper Pad P836, Printed Chipboard CB121; English Rose Clear Stamps CS768; Wood Flourishes – Hanging Plaque FL334, Funky Butterflies FL342; B/W Rub-ons Inner Self RB907; Flutterby – Bubblegum EM962; Pearl Chocolate Flourishes – Elegant PL513 & Elegant PL509; Mini Alpha Stickers MA503. Other: Border Punch, Quickutz Die, Shimmer Mist, Computer Font, Dimensional Magic


16 comments:

Samantha said...

OMG! WOW! this is so AMAZING! so STUNNING! on Trudi i so love the way you scrap! this is one totally rocking layout!

Alanna said...

I don't think I'll ever see a LO of yours I don't like.

Love this one, it's inspired me to use Nan's Favourites for a non kitcheny LO.

Kerryn said...

Just gorgeous Trudi!!

Natalie said...

Trdudi, this is an amazing LO - just gorgeous. And thanks for visiting the Imaginarium Blog too!
xxx
Natalie

Irini said...

Trudi WOW I love the burst of colour of this layout....just gorgoeus!!!!

Kathie said...

Stunning Trudi my love!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.....happy creating!!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Heather Jacob said...

wow oh wow oh wow !!!!! Trudi I am in awe of your talent ... this is soooo full of awesome-ness and bursting with colour and texture .. hugz x

Unknown said...

Trudi, this page is outstanding! So much gorgeousness and so many sweet details! Hugs ~Gerry~

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Trudi!! I love your stunning LO to bits!! I adore the colors and the awesome layerings!! I think I have seen your art pieces at The Color Room? Am glad I finally found your blog :) Your style rocks!! Love your creations :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

OMG!!!!!! So much gorgeousness in one layout!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what a GORGEOUS layout
The embellshment handcutting and flowers are JUST stunning! Love everything about it

Monika said...

This layout is absolutly amazing! I keep returning and looking at it over and over again and I always find new details. I love it!

Cathy said...

OMG WOW Trudi.. absolutely stunning creation!!! Love all the layered detail.. just beautiful!! :)

Marelize said...

Wow!! How awesome are these colours! I love your work Trudi!! Stunning!!

Karen Shady said...

such a beautiful LO Trudi :)

Unknown said...

amazing!!! your design is one of a kind!!!