Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrapping Outback and Twiddleybitz Happy News

Howdy!!

This is my interpretation of the sketch I have created for this month's sketch challenge at Scrapping Outback.

'sweet as sugar'

Photobucket

All the other challenge details, including the sketch are available in the forum HERE

A closer look at some of the details

Photobucket

Had lots of FUN with a few of my favourite staples - patterned paper, flowers and chipboard.

Photobucket

Patterned Papers include a lovely mix of Prima Fairy Flora (available at Scrapping Outback), Flights of Fancy and Madeline. Blooms are an assortment of Prima and chipboard is by Twiddleybitz including Butterfly Assortment (available at Scrapping Outback) and their recently released Itty Bitty Alphabet - Black - I **heart** these soooo much!

**sigh** Prima and Twiddleybitz make for a delightful combination**sigh**

I mentioned Twiddleybitz.....

Which brings me to my 'Twiddley' super exciting 'Happy News' that.......

I have joined the Twiddleybitz Design Team.


Photobucket

Twiddleybitz products are unique and high quality and they manufacture a fantastic assortment of chipboard embellishments and beyond the page projects. They also supply Crafty Notions Creative Colour Sprays and Jewel Embossing Enamels.

I have always been a huge fan and am just so thrilled to be now part of this amazing design team.

Thank You Andrew and Nicole for this wonderful opportunity.

You'll catch me hanging out at Twiddleybitz Ning Site .

Come by and say Hi!


17 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I just love your placement of photos and the flowers in between and the contrast of pp looks awesome. Stunning work as always.

Alanna said...

Stunning LO as always. I quite like the sketch too, I've added it to my list of "hope to get it done" challenges!

Congrats on joining the twiddleybitz team!

knopkiniukai said...

I love the patern paper on the side, photos in the middle and flowers in between.Gorgeous!!!
congratulations!

Rachael Funnell said...

Such a Divine LO Trudy!!! your work is always Sooooo Beautiful... *YAY Congrats on the Twiddleybitz DT....
XXX

HarmonySweetpea said...

Congrats on the new DT. Yet another absolutely beautiful layout. I get so much inspiration looking at your work.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on the DT possie!! Your work is sooo gorgeous and inspiring! xx

Suzanne McGregor said...

Congrats on the DT Position and stunning layout Trudi!

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous gorgeous LO...and CONGRATS!!! They are lucky to have such a talented chicky on theier team!

kerry said...

Congrats on your Dt Possie well deseved take care Kerry xx

Kerryn said...

Wow!!!! Nuf said.

And congratulations on the Twiddleybitz DT!!!!!! You rock!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Stunning layout, Trudi and huge congrats on the joining the Twiddleybitz team - you are PERFECT for them :)

Asia said...

So beautiful as always! and CONGRATS on the DT! pozdrawiam

Marelize said...

Oh my goodness! Another stunning layout Trudi! Congrats on your new DT position! You are perfect for it! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful layout, just wonderful. Congrats on the new design team. They are very lucky to have you as an artist...

Joanne Bain said...

Beautiful page Trudi!! Big congrats on the DT position your work is gorgeous.

Lou said...

Gorgeous LO Trudi!! Just beautiful!! and your girsl are just stunning too!
Congratulations on you new DT spot!!! Fabulous news!! Is that the news or is there more up your sleeve???? Like a Prima DT Spot??? Hoping for you anyway!!!:) xxxxx
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too.... you are so sweet... I didnt have a go for Prima this year.... going to make a concerted effort for next year... need to do a photography course first I think.... but you already have all the attributes they want so I hope you have applied!!! I decided against the Kaiser one for now too...
Hope all is well and happy with you and your gorgeous brood!!
Love Lou xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Goreous page and congrats on your newDT spot!