Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Celebrating Father's Day Prima Style

Hello!!

I have a layout to share created with a whole lot of Prima loveliness **sigh**

I had a whole lot of joy putting this one together for the recent Father's Day celebrations over in the States and showcased on the PRIMA BLOG.

Just love these photo's of Miss E and her Daddy - you can't half tell that she doesn't adore him!

'Precious Love'

Photobucket

I have used a mix of gorgeous Prima products including:

#842406 Madeline “Rosalee”
#842420 Madeline “Parkway”
#842383 Madeline “Beautima”
#544867 Madeline Glittered Cardstock Stickers
#842970 Sweet Fairy “Enchanted”
#843076 Sweet Fairy “Fairy Notes”
#841478 Flights of Fancy “Miss Pretty”
#538712 Cameo Roses Azalea
#538736 Cameo Roses Turquoise
#542726 Love Letter Roses Jude
#543129 Swallowtail Butterflies Azure
#546663 Audrey Rose Col Tinkled Pink
#549053 Sugar Blooms Sparkling
#544492 Say it in Crystals
#531089 Alphabet Stickers

Photobucket

Lots of fussy cut elements, gorgeous blooms, bling and of course my other love... pretty butterflies.

Photobucket

Make sure you pop over to the PRIMA BLOG and check out the other gorgeous projects that the Design Team have come up with to inspire your creativity.

Hugs

Trudi

14 comments:

Lisa K said...

Just stunning!!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Wow. So beautiful.

Jasmine S said...

That is one LO full of Prima goodness. Beautiful colors and the pics are adorable.

Lizzyc said...

Hi! oh wow.. this really show cases prima! how beautiful are all these embellies placed so perfectly! the flowers are exquisite that is for sure! love this one!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Breathtaking and a serious piece of art! Just cannot take my eyes of it.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

I have no words...really...I am speechless...With all the stuff you have made lately...I must find my jaw somewhere on the floor...I'll be back! Congrats!!!

Ella Swan said...

Trudy this is pure heaven!! Honestly absolutely gorgeous...I also did a Prima "boy" page & put it on my blog today but alongside yours it's just uugh...!!

Kerryn said...

Stunning work Trudi!!! You are truly made for Prima!

phamil said...

Oh Trudi, this is stunning! Beautiful, and the pink and blue together, you just have such a way of combining the perfect colors and embellishments, just wonderful, I keep staring at it!!!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous Trudi....stunning actually...I really adore that paper range....yummy!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Irini said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!..stunning products!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Incredible layout, Trudi!!

Heather Jacob said...

magical Trudi, full of love and passion .. awesome work.. big hugz x

flo t said...

merveilleux !!
breathtaking ! just breathtaking !