Thursday, July 28, 2011

Anna's Craft Cupboard Creations

Hello!!

Two new Kaisercraft collections - Miss Nellie and Hunt & Gather are now both available in store at ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBORD.

I've had a little play with both of them.

First up a layout share with Miss Nellie

'Loves Me Loves Me Not'

My gorgeous littlest girl loves to sit awhile and 'pluck' the petals from my roses - I can remember doing something very similar myself at her age LOL!!

Photobucket

'Miss Nellie' is just delightful. The colours are totally adorable and the floral elements are just divine.

Photobucket

I have layered lots of hand cut elements from the specialty patterned paper with the die cut, other patterned papers and printed chipboard elements.

Photobucket

Miss Nellie available at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE

Next a layout share created with the Hunt & Gather Collection

'Enjoy the little things'

This 'outdoor' photo of Miss E was well suited to natural, rustic toning of this collection.

Photobucket

I added some terracotta warmth from the collection as a contrast to lift the somewhat sombre darker toning of the background paper.

Photobucket

The larger flower element has been created with paper from the 6.5" Paper Pad and a Sizzix Bigz Die -Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz - Anna has this also available in store HERE.

A 12" sticker from the sticker sheet creates a lovely decorative edge and the birdie is also from the same sheet. The winged elements have been cut from the specialty paper.
Photobucket

Hunt and Gather available at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE

8 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! What gorgeous lo's! Your style and talent just absolutely amazes me!

knopkiniukai said...

Wow love it!!! Gorgeous LO´S. Amazing work!
Cherubs

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love them both. You can make any collection gorgeous. I was not too sure about these 2 collections but now I love them both lol

Kerryn said...

As always the layering is absolutely divine!! Stunning pages Trudi :).

Tina Connolly said...

Gorgeous work Trudi! Love them both.

AJ said...

Your layouts are sublime! Thanks for sharing. xx

Ella Swan said...

Trudi these are both stunning projects - particularly love that first one, the layout design especially, Kaisercraft seems to involve so much work - I am in awe of anyone on their DT - couldn't keep up with it all myself!

phamil said...

OMG, beautiful pages!!! I love them both, the richness and the dark tones in that second age are just phenomenal!!!! WOW....I can't stop looking at it!