Monday, July 18, 2011

A bit of 'Precious TLC'.......

Hello

Monday Greetings to you all!


Kicking of the week with a couple of layout shares that I completed a little while back for Deb's Creations which I now think is known as "The Emerald Faerie Garden".

First up 'TLC'

Photobucket

I played with Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills and yummy Flourish With A Bling for this one. I also added a Prima Madeline Notecard which I cut around to create a frame.

Photobucket

A bit of 'Flutterby' magic has been added, along with some glittery hand cut butterflies from the Bubblegum Hills specialty glitter paper.

Photobucket


Another layout....

'Precious to me'

Photobucket


Once again created with the Bubblegum Hills collection and more yummy Flourish With A Bling.
I have also concentrated on more of the pink toning of the range with accents of blue.

Photobucket

Some more 'Flutterby' magic and hand cut glitter butterflies and a sprinkling of Sea Breeze Paper Blooms and a touch of Prima with a sweet Dollhouse bloom.
Photobucket

Thanks so much for dropping by

Hugs

Trudi


5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Totally Gorgeous!!
You create SUCH MAGIC, Trudi
I just love these colors together....
maybe should grab some of these papers!!!
have a wonderful Day!!!

sandi said...

Wow! Trudi both of these are just absolutely beautiful!

Heather Jacob said...

fabulous absolutely fabulous .. hugz x

Maria Therese said...

These are so gorgeous!!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous Trudi!!
xoxo