Monday, October 31, 2011

Anna's Craft Cupboard Cock-a-doodle-doo Reveal

 Howdy!

A layout to share today.
This one has been created from the new Kaiser Cock-a-doodle-doo Collection which is available now at ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD.

I had so much fun putting this one together.


The Cock-a-doodle-doo collection has some super cute animal elements but this time around I wanted to concentrate on the gorgeously bright colours of the collection.  I also made a happy discovery contained within the new collection pack - the rainbow and clouds. 


I have cut a couple of strips from one of the 12" x 12" patterned papers but the majority of the patterned papers used have all come from the 6.5" x 6.5" Paper Pads - I find these so versatile.  

I did add a splash of brighter green for contrast from another patterned paper that I had in my stash.


The title has been created from some of the new Prima typography alphabet stickers - these ones are from the Printery range and are the perfect size especially for creating a long worded title.  These are also available from Anna's, check them out HERE  .
I mixed things up a bit and Dear Lizzy glitter Thickers were used for the word 'rainbows'. 


'Wishing you blue skies and rainbows always'
  
Materials

Kaiser
 Cockadoodledoo P762 ‘Woof’
Cockadoodledoo PP 857 Paper Pad
Cockadoodledoo CT702 Collectables

Other
White Cardstock
AC Dear Lizzy ‘Fancy’ Glitter Foam Stickers - Black
Prima Typography Alpha Stickers #550103 – Black
Grass Green Patterned Paper
EK Success Large Flower Burst Punch 

Thanks so much for popping by

xxT

6 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Gorgeous layout, I love how bright and happy it is and how it just pops off the white background :)

Alanna said...

Amazing Trudi! Love this and it's starting to make me want to go out and buy the range!

Renee Aslette said...

This page is amazing Trudy!!! Loving the colours, think I am going to have to check out the collection!!

tania said...

saw this post in my reader, i was totally blown away by the awesome colours!! stunning layout:)

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you work with bright colours!!

Mitralee said...

This really is an amazing page. I love every bit of it! It flows so nicely! And of course, the rainbow is the best!