Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Beautiful Life With You

I had so much joy putting this one together.

I started with the 'Twiddleybitz Round Fantasy Overlay',  added some of The ScrapCake 'Spring Awakening' papers designed by Karola Witczak and some pretty Manor House Creations blooms. 
I combined these with some inspiration from the Manor House Creations January Sketch and this is what I came up with. 


 The Spring Awakening background paper is so soft and delicate and was perfect for achieving the light and airy feel to the page that I was after. 

The Twiddleybitz chipboard elements were painted white and finished with a touch of Tattered Angels glitter glam.  


Some hand cutting and some layering

A sprinkling of resin

A pretty bow




A variety of gorgeous MHC blooms 

And a couple of Twiddleybitz butterflies frolicking among the blooms finishes it off. 

********************

Materials

Twiddleybitz Round Fantasy Overlay
Twiddleybitz Assorted Butterflies
The ScrapCake Spring Awakening - SA-P01,SA-P03, SA-P04 SA-P06
MHC Flowers - Enchanted, Tiarna -White, Romance - Devoted.
Melissa Francis Resin - Elegance
Resin Flowers
Tattered Angels Glitter Glam - Icicle
Ranger Paint - White

Digital Credit: Ali Edwards Word Art Digital Brush

8 comments:

Erin said...

So so beautiful, everything about it. I love the colours and the Manor House flowers. Love it!

Lizzyc said...

110% gorgeous!! love the softness of this .. truly beautiful!!

scrapbookertink said...

Just spent the last ten minutes looking through the ones I have missed, so admire your work Trudi. Take care, Doreen x

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Simply perfect! I love it.

Shell said...

This is so soft & beautiful! Luv it!! U have been rocking all the latsest CHA Prima products too. I have enjoyed checking out ur work with all the new lines

Karen Shady said...

So stunningly beautiful my friend.
I have loved your Prima sneaks also. You work is amazing as always.

Oh, and thanks so much for the compliments on my weight loss xx

Ella Swan said...

Absolutely beautiful work as always Trudi! Glad you are back at OUAS and Happy New Year!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Stunning work Trudi. I just love it. Congrats on your win,too!
Have a good week end!