Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prima - Tag Feature

It's all about TAGS today

So make sure you check out the Tag feature on the Prima BLOG today.

Can I just say that I certainly went to my happy place whilst I created this one.

Ballerina, doilies, flowers and butterflies **sigh** 


I have used the gorgeous Fairy Belle Collection. 
Just totally adore this collection and it has lots of elements that can be cut out for a scissor freak like me LOL!
Most of the embellishing has been done with fussy cut elements from the patterned papers.
A sweet sprinkling of Prima Flowers - The Parisa Flowers coordinated beautifully with this collection - these ones showing are 'Winston'.
The super sweet dangle has been 'borrowed' from an Allegra flower.
  

Products Used:
    #950118 Fairy Belle Col. Le Toulle
    #950088 Fairy Belle Col. En Pointe
    #556358 Velvet Rainbow - Spring Mix
    #557614 Parisa - Winston Mix
    #556471 Allegra - Biscuit (dangle piece)
    #553319 Coventry Rose - Pixie Glen
    SA-002-1-17 White



5 comments:

Marbel said...

Just beautiful! I love all the details.

Aleksja said...

Prawdziwe dzieƂo sztuki!!

Lizzyc said...

absolute magic!

Karen Shady said...

OH WOW !!!!! this tag is amazing Trudi... As Lizzy said MAGIC !! I hope all is well in your world my friend... xx

Kerryn said...

You never cease to makeme go wow Trudi! Love it!