Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sharing a little Attitude....

... That is of the Kaiser variety.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Here are a few projects that I have completed recently with the Kaiser Attitude! collection.  The full range can be seen HERE.

First up I have a layout to share

'Little Miss Attitude'

I wanted to show the versatility of the collection by scrapping a photo of 'Miss E'. Here she is pulling her ‘tough, don’t mess with me’  look – we are getting this look quite a bit at the moment, so it must be a stage that she is going through.
Although this collection is quite masculine, I did really like the grunge factor of it.  I felt like I had crossed over to the 'other side' as many of my creations can be quite girly and pretty.  The Attitude! collection, I found more than suitable for scrapping this photo of my ‘Miss E’.
The pink in the photo worked well as a contrast against the dark toning of the range. Some subtle misting was added to the background with Black Chalkboard Mist, Lippy Luscious Colour Spray and a cogs 12 x 12 mask.
A‘grungy’ flower was made by punching out some floral shapes and layering them up - I used a 6 petal and Floriana flower punches for the creation of the flower.  

Kaisercraft Products:
Attitude! – P884 Individual, P886 Dude, P890 Wicked; SS141 Sticker Sheet, PP873 Paper Pad, CT719 Collectables; FL432 Flourish Pack/Floral; FL432 Flourish Pack/Large Flower; RS409 Sparklets Ebony; RB909 Rubons/Laugh
********************
I was also inspired by the Attitude collection to create a ‘grunge’piece of wall art for my next project.
Butterfly Wall Art

I started with the Kaisercraft Butterfly Silhouette Wall Art and first applied Gesso liberally to the top piece.  I wasn’t particularly careful with the application, just really sort of slapped it on.  
To add some texture and to ‘rough it up’ a bit, areas were stippled.  Some stamping was added around the edges – I used the Kaiser grunge stamp for this with Kaiser bark and black inks.  Glimmer mist and colour spray were then applied over the top.  The silhouette butterfly edges were inked black to add definition.
A pearl flourish, acetate accents (cut from the 'Gypsy Acetate) and a sprinkling of punched butterflies finish it off.

Kaisercraft Products: 
Attitude! PP873 Paper Pad, P885 Rebel; Miss Match SS140 Sticker Sheet; PS175 Acetate/Gypsy PL514 Flourish Classic/ Black;  CS756 Clear Stamp/Grunge, IP719 Small Ink Pad/Black, IP724 Small Ink Pad/Bark; RB905 Rub ons/Journey; RG409 Sparklets/Ebony; SB2171 Butterfly Silhouette Wall Art.
********************
For my last project share, I have created an easel type card from cardstock with some of the Attitude patterned paper attached over   the top.
 The 'collectables' make it easy to add a touch of flair to any card.  Here I have combined a few of these elements along with some hand cut patterned paper elements.  They have been arranged and layered to create the front decoration.  To add dimension,  some of the elements were attached with 3D foam tape.

Kaisercraft Products:
Attitude P891 What’s Up?, P890 Wicked, P887 Whatever, P873 Paper Pad. CT719 Collectables


Thanks so much for dropping by,

xxT

4 comments:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Helloooo Trudi! Have been very slack due to lost mojo but feeling better, I truly love what you did with those papers, amazing grungy layout of your adorable daughter! Love the wall art and cards too of course!

Romy said...

Wow, everything you did with this collection looks stunning! You can make every piece of paper shine!

Marelize said...

You are totally rocking this collection Trudi! Love all your creations. :)

Di Garling said...

All are fabulous Trudi. Cheers Di xo