Monday, August 20, 2012

Some Happy Scrappy News!



A couple of happy, scrappy announcements for me today.
I am super excited to say that I will be continuing for another term with the Australian chipboard company TWIDDLEYBITZ.

 We welcome some familiar Twiddleybitz faces as well as some new ones

TRACEY HENLY

I have loved creating for Twiddleybitz and I look forward to rockin the bitz along with these fabulous designers. 

*****

I am also delighted to announce today that I am part of the 2012-2013 Manor House Creations Design Team.  

Along with these fabulous designers

NANCY WINTER (Australia)
TIFFANY MORGAN -Educator (USA)
GWEN WRUCK (Australia) 
ELENA OLINEVICH (Belarus)
ALICIA BARRY (Australia)
YUKA HINO (Japan)
HEATHER McMAHON - Publicity contributor (Australia) 

And returning to MHC for a second year.....


KAREN SHADY - Design Team Co-ordinator (Australia)
JOANNE BAIN (Australia)
LINDA LANGES (Australia)
NERRIDA MITCHELL (Australia)

AND RETURNING EDUCATORS:


MELINDA THOMPSON (Australia)

I am truly honoured to be part of this amazing team.  
I also join Tiffany Morgan, Melinda Thompson and Delaina Burns as an Educator for Manor House Creations .  

Looking forward to the year ahead and bringing you the splendor and beauty of Manor House Creations blooms and products



6 comments:

Adriana B said...

Congrats, well done :)

Charlene Camilleri said...

Well done, awesome news! How exciting for you :)

Lizzyc said...

well done, I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Marelize said...

Congratulations Trudi! Can't wait to see what you do for Manor House. :)

Heather McMahon said...

So glad to be on the team with you!

Karen Shady said...

huge congrats my friend... im so looking forward to working with you yet again :) xx