Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The ScrapCake - 'Remember this beautiful day'

My fellow The ScrapCake Design Team Member Renia Ludwinska and I had lots of fun swapping photo's for our recent blog post.  We both came out from behind the camera for the occassion.

Renia sent me this beautiful photo of herself, I hope that I did it justice.


The background and decorative punched die cut are papers from the One Moment In Time collection and all of the fussy cut elements are from the My Private Happiness collection.
The sentiment quote was appropriate for Renia's day.


Pretty Manor House flowers add a touch of girly sweetness - Here I have combined Darling, Plain Janes and petite roses together.



Swapping photo's is fun, perhaps you should try it yourself some time.

Thanks so much for dropping by

xx Trudi  


5 comments:

Shell said...

WOWZERS!! Trudi this is stunning!!! Renia is so lucky to have u scrap her pic! Luv everything about it!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is stunning.. and all the layers and details.. and the gorgeous flowers.. she will LOVE this!

Unknown said...

Trudi, your designs are always so amazing!! Gorgeous layered details...well done!

xErin

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful Trudi! I wish I was as creative as you are!
My candy came today! Its amazing! Thank you so very very much, I cant wait to use my goodies.
Pearl x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous page, Trudi!!