Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Publication: 'Daydream Believer'

I totally **heart** the MME Follow Your Heart collection and it was the perfect choice for creating something in the style 'Sugar & Spice'.
As seen in the Scrapbook Creations #95

'Daydream Believer'
Papers which are feminine and soft in toning work well for this style.  I concentrated on pastel tonings but dusty and earthy would also look lovely.  I combined patterned papers with lots of coordinated embellishments.  Floral patterns, blooms and lace doilies add just the right amount of sweetness with a splash of darker blush for a touch of spice.
Pretty blooms and butterflies add some more sugary sweetness.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that's beautiful Trudi - can't get enough of all those delish pastel layers!

Lizzyc said...

This is amazing.. sooo many layers so very beautiful too! Well done on being published!!

Chantelle said...

This has been one of my favourite collections too - I just adore your page - so very pretty :)