Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Twig & Berry - 'Angel'

The  Kaisercraft TWIG & BERRY collection was perfect for capturing the magic of my littlest playing the part of an angel in a Christmas play at the local Carols by Candlelight.

Here she is an angelic as ever - yes I am perhaps biased LOL.  She will always be my 'Angel' any time of the year.
'Angel'   

I have layered an assortment of the Collectables with a few die cuts from the Paper Pad.  The Turtle Dove 'Baubles' Specialty paper also coordinated beautifully with the Twig & Berry collection.
  I was also able to incorporate a few hanging ornaments as well.
Kaisercraft Product
Twig & Berry - P912 Frankincense, P916 Three Kings, PS223 Greetings, PS225 To Froms, SS148 Sticker Sheet, PP876 Paper Pad, CT722 Collectables; Turtle Dove - PS228 Baubles; Mini Paper Blooms F650 Olive, Paper Blooms F633 Olove, PL505 Pearl Strips Latte
Other: Twine


3 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Beautiful work! I admire it a lot.I hope you will visit me someday too:)

Dreaming of Vintage said...

This is a really beautiful layout!

Debbi Tehrani said...

So gorgeous, Trudi! Your work is so beautifully designed and has the most perfect detail!