Tuesday, November 13, 2012

'Embrace' Butterfly Kisses

I do 'Love me some colour'. Gosh, how totally smitten did I become with the bright infusion of happy colour with Kaiser's Butterfly Kisses Collection.  You can't help but smile when you work with this one. The colours are super fun and the elements so super cute!


To make the colours 'pop' I added a neutral cardstock background.  I added this over some patterned paper so that just a splash of colour peeks around the outside edges.

Thin strips from a few papers from the Butterfly Kisses Paper Pad were layered behind the photo.

Layered Chipboard elements combined with an assortment of the collectables elements embellish this sweet moment captured of my young niece and nephew.
Layout 'Sweet Embrace' 
Materials List - HERE
Available In Stores Now 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trudi your layout is just so gorgeous! I love the whole design of this. And isn't the Butterfly Kisses range adorable? I didn't like it at first but I love it now :-D Thanks so much for visiting my blog too and for your lovely comments. Have a great day x

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is dripping with color and so pretty, really love how you have used all the elements to not overwhelm it but it all looks so vibrant and happy!

Sassy Scrappers said...

Magnificent layout Trudi..I just love..love..love..it..xxx

Di Garling said...

Soooooo many gorgeous details Trudi. Always love your work.
Cheers Di xo