Friday, January 18, 2013

Go with ALL your heart...

Friday Greetings to You! 

An abundance of pretty Manor House blooms to share with you today. This one features a few of the recently released MHC Spring Collection.  You will find these available in stores now. 

Lots of my favourite things in this one: 
Prima Tea-Thyme Papers and Journal Note Cards were combined with delicate paper doilies and beautiful MHC Watermelon Rue, Green Mia, White Springtime, Mocha Facinating and Petite Roses.
Petite Roses were sprayed with Key Lime Pie and Vintage Pink Glimmer Mists to coordinate. White Springtime blooms were lightly misted for just a hint of vintage pink.
Spy the Mocha Fascinating sitting there - it is feather soft and its little centre tendrils add a touch of whimsy delight.  I chose to cluster a few blooms with it to soften the mocha colour a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this - there is so much to look at, and I love what you did with the title. I was stuck for what to do for a title on my latest LO until I saw this, so thank you for the inspiration!