Monday, June 10, 2013

Back in the Scrapping Outback House....

For the month of June.

You can check out my little interview HERE. But make sure you come back - I need to tell you about the Scraplift challenge and Blog Hop event later this week.

This is the layout of mine which I picked for this month's SCRAPPING OUTBACK scraplift challenge - I made this at a time last year when my Dad was extremely unwell. The photo has been taken off a slide and is of my Dad with my brother and I at a  much younger time. Sunday's always were family time and often spent driving somewhere for a picnic.
My father has always enjoyed listening Celine Dion's music and it seemed appropriate to take inspiration from the lyric of her song 'Because you loved me' for this project. I might also add that it was also the same song playing one day as I was heading to the hospital to visit him.
ScrapCake papers were combined with a medley of Prima blooms and Twiddleybitz chipboard. 



If you are up for the challenge check out  the details for the Scrapping Outback June 13 Scraplift Challenge HERE. Can't wait to see where the inspiration takes you all.

Also....

Mark your calendars for the


Scrapping Outback “Chime with Chipboard” Blog Hop

One of the most inspiring blog hops of the year!
Make sure you complete the criteria list – become a follower, like us on FB & leave a comment – at each blog.

Starts 14th of June 2013 6.00pm

There will be amazing inspiration on each blog with some really awesome step by step chipboard technique tutorials!
Our sponsors are leading Australian Chipboard Manufacturers with amazing product packs to be grabbed!
     There will also be a challenge for you to show off your new skills!

So get ready, mark your calendars, it will sure will be a week-end of fun!


4 comments:

Kathie said...

Trudi your layout is so beautiful....stunning work...I can see where your little girls get their good looks from.....such a sweet little chick you were at that age :D and don't they just look like little copies of you???
Love Kathie
xoxo

Lizzyc said...

This is such a beautiful layout full of love for your Dad.. I love all the flowers!!

Sassy Scrappers said...

Such a stunning page Trudi and a beautiful story of a beautiful pic..xxx

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

beautiful LO Trudi...so much beautiful detail.