Friday, March 21, 2014

Flashback Friday

Hello!

I thought it might be fun to 'flash back' to a project from a little while ago.  

This one was also featured recently in Michelle Grant's 'Style Files'. I was so honoured to be asked by Michelle to have one of my layouts featured as an example for the 'Elegant' Style File Category.  There are many other talented individuals who have inspired me so much over the last few years and these talented individuals are featured in Michelle's report. 

Here is another peek at 'My Fair Lady':

This was one that I created whilst on the Prima Design Team and includes a smorgeousboard of Prima blooms and Pixie Glen and Nature's Garden papers. Lots of fussy cutting, layering and clustering of flowers: 



Click here to find out the secrets on how YOU to can create your very own unique style with Michelle's FREE “Style Files” Report & Quiz.

https://michelle-grant.leadpages.net/the-style-files/

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely beautiful always love your work no matter if it is one of your older ones!