Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You are my anchor

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am sharing a 'By The Sea' shadow box project. I have taken inspiration from Graphic 45 By The Sea papers and the treasures often found when one frolics by the sea. Dedicated to my Miss E: 

You Are My Anchor 


A Twiddleybitz Shadow Box was constructed and covered with 'By The Sea', 'Beachcomber', and 'My Anchor'. 'Pier 45' and 'By The Sea' created the back drop for a Twiddleybitz Printers Tray. The front edge of the shadow box was embellished with shells, sequins and rambling twine. Fussy cut shells and starfish were layered with more shells, sequins and glass bottles. Lengths of twine were also plaited and then twisted around the outer edge of the printer's tray. 

A closer look: 




Thanks so much for dropping by,

No comments: