Sunday, March 20, 2016

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016

Hello!!

Welcome to my Graphic 45 Design Team Audition for 2016.

   My creations are quite structured with lots of layering, fussy cutting, detail and dimension. I do enjoy creating little scenes with my projects that take me on a creative journey.  I have a fondness for patterned paper and love to layer and embellish with fussy cut elements. If I cannot fussy cut,  I will die cut, punch or make.

Following are projects that reflect my creative style and strengths for design, composition and attention to detail:

"Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful"


My preferred genre for creating layouts is in a 12"x 12" format.


I adore the softer toning's with a touch of feminity just as much as colour and whimsical fun.  

"Home Sweet Home"
You are my sunshine


I have a fondness for going beyond the page and for altering pieces.

This dimensional Easel Card 'gift' was created for someone special who likes their tea.

"Tea Caddy"



The drawers slide out and contain herbal tea bags.


A tea cup was also fashioned from patterned paper






I often will take inspiration from the product.  I will also be a little diverse and venture 'outside the square' and deviate from the intended theme of a collection. 

Here I have used "An Eerie Tale" to alter this book cover for a non Halloween intended theme:

"Once Upon A Time"





The circus comes to town with "Le Cirque" collection and a few of these boxes:


A circus train of fun is the end result:

   
 Le Cirque - Main Circus Carriage



Second Carriage



Third Carriage



Following is a tutorial for recreating the main circus carriage - happy creating!


Thanks so much to Graphic 45 for the opportunity of applying and it is with much appreciation for the time you have taken to view my application. Thank You for your consideration.

No comments: