Monday, June 17, 2019

Ruby Rock-It!: Journal Art Inspiration

Hello Everyone!
  We were challenged to design a vision board this month.  Now I confess to having a 'bucket list' of things I want to do and achieve and a whole lot of personal goals I would like to work on.  Rather than create a board concept, I have gone with the art journal approach.  I am totally new to art journaling, but with saying that I am totally up to the challenge.
 This page is all about remembering to 'breathe', letting go and acceptance.
Ruby Rock-It! Products:
Bella! Cosmos CMS68 Manifest
Crafters Choice Bling VE773 Stars and Bling VE964 Iridescent Blue 
Distress Ink - Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral, Blueprint Sketch and Cracked Piastachio

Other:
Black pigment ink, Glitter Glue, Tim Holtz Stamp, Art Journal

I created a water colour background with Distress Inks.  I worked with Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral, Blueprint Sketch and Cracked Piastachio.  Stamped detail was added with black pigment ink.
Glitter Glue highlighted some of the stamped details and fussy cut elements.
The Bella! Mini Theme Cosmos was perfect for embellishing and a few elements along with the sentiment were cut from the Manifest paper. These were layered over the top of the water colour background along with a sprinkling of Crafters Choice bling. 
Thanks so much for dropping by,
Till next time
 

No comments: