Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Layout Inspiration: Simply The Best

Hi Everyone,

Popping in to share a recent layout created for 2Crafty Chipboard showcasing their fabulous Star Frame With Stars,  Swirly Star Border and Simply The Best - Word Title.


 I have also had lots of fun playing with Color Burst powders and water. I created the background with Fuchsia and Orchid and have also colour coordinated the chipboard elements. 
The Frame Star with Stars was first painted with a coat of Dina Wakley heavy white paint.  A burst of water colour fun was added to coordinate with the background.  Again I used Fuchsia and Orchid.
The word title has been inked black and positioned over the star frame.


A Swirly Star Border cascades on an angle from the Star Frame, 
also painted white and altered with Orchid.  


I also added a fun element to the page with a silhouette photo.  I positioned this so as
 to be swinging from the chipboard elements.


Remember: 

Thanks so much for dropping by today,
Till next time,

xxTrudi


No comments: