Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sweet Treat

Couldn't help myself and just had to scrap the photos that I took of Nikayla on Tuesday devouring that very yummy looking cupcake. I was 'saving' these for another idea that I had for them but then Rachelle Minnitt's chippie school challenge at Scrapping Outback this week was all about creating funky doodled titles... so funky and doodled these photos became and homework assignment number 3 is now done and dusted!

Just a sneakie peakie for now


Thanks for dropping by

4 comments:

Julie said...

gorgeous page Trudi love those photos

mezzo mish said...

awesome doodling...love what you have been learning. Thanks for sharing it!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Wow how gorgeous is all that doodling!!! Great photos too, love this page :)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii what's with the sneaky peaky i want to see the whole thing

wahahahahahah don't burp in my ear