Saturday, May 30, 2009

Something to ponder

Makeesha Byl asked this question today which has had me thinking.

Q.If there is one thing you would like to achieve in your life, what would it be?

For Me as a mother - it is to always provide a safe, loving, nurturing environment for my children that encourages their independence, self expression and positive self esteem and self worth. As parents I believe that it is paramount that we encourage our childrens independence, self expression and self esteem. It is also important that we show our children 'boundaries' and guide them 'gently' through the journey of life so that they grow into well adjusted, independant adults.

As an adult, I am so blessed to have a wonderful, loving relationship with both my parents and I would hope that my children would have the same with me

For 'Me' Personally - to have No regrets. To live life to the fullest. Breathe in life, rejoice and make the most out every precious moment - no matter how small or how big. Life is journey - embrace, reflect, grow and always move forward. Live for today as though there is no tomorrow. Life is far too short to have regrets

So it's now over to you.... If there is one thing you would like to achieve in your life, what would it be?

2 comments:

Kathie said...

The one thing that I would like to acheive for my life is-BALANCE-as with balance life is easier to live and things run far more smoothly all round!!
Kathie
xoxo

Kathie said...

Yay Trudi!! Congratulations on winning with your beautiful LO at chipboard Highschool!!! Your work is truly amazing and such an inspiration to me.
Love Kathie
xoxo
Ps Coffee to celebrate this week???