Monday, June 1, 2009

Some News To Share

Well I am just a little bit excited (O.K a lot excited) about being 'crowned' Scrapping Outback's Chipboard Highschool 2009 winner. I am suspecting that Miss Sandra and Miss Jules may have had a hand in organising this little banner - Thank You, I just love it. Ooo feel very spesh indeed



Thank You so much to the ladies who voted for me throughout the competition - your support really does mean so much to me, and to our wonderful teachers Sandra, Rachelle, Julie and Carole - you made going back to school just so much fun!

Huge Congrats to my gorgeous friend Kerryn who also came Runner Up. You can check out Kerryn's amazing work here

I am also so thrilled to announce that Scrapping Outback has invited me to be a Guest Designer. Totally squelled when I received the email from Sandra - My stint starts from July and will be for 3 months. Totally excited about this and thank Scrapping Outback for this awesome opportunity.

On to scrappy creations - not much to share today as I am still battling this awful virus bug that just seems to love hanging around. I did manage this over the weekend - it's a little handbag card created from a template supplied for 'the bag challenge'; one of the CC challenges at Scrapping Outback



i

Thanks for dropping by

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trudi congratulations and so well deserved your layouts were amazing.

Have fun with your GDT Spot, can't wait to see your beautiful creations.

CArole xx

Kathie said...

Well I was in the middle of leaving a comment and the power went out!!! How rude!!!
Trudi your work is just sensational and I am so glad that you won the title with your LO!! How about a cuppa on Friday(?) to celebrate all things scrappy???
Love Kathie
xoxo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

CONGRATS TRUDI!! I registered for the Scrapping Outback gallery after I heard that you were playing along so I have been checking out all of the entries! Your layouts were absolutely stunning and I'm so glad you have won! You really deserve this and also huge congrats on the guest DT spot!! I will have to register on the forum there now because your work is just amazing!!! Can't wait to see more. Well done :)

di basnett said...

Woo Hoo...congratulations. How's the sale coming along? Di xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi, congrats on your GDT, how exciting!!! I really, really wanted to participate, but time just got the better of me. I def. hope to do some challenges at SO soon and lap up all of your inspiration. Thanks so much for visiting my blog, your comments, absolutely MADE MY EVENING, thanks once again, Tiff :o)

AnnetteL said...

Hi Trudi

Congratulations on your win. You do some amazing work, and it really is good seeing you scrap again!

Tag you're it, I've tagged you on my blog, check it our for details.