Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got a 'gentle' nudge the other day from one of my scrapping buddies 'to update' my blog. Anyway here I am......

It has been quite a stressful time for me of late with lots of things going on - for the most part, unpleasant. My dad's health is still causing me the greatest angt as he is very unwell. He goes in for more surgery on Friday. I hope that this surgery gives us the answers we need and makes him comfortable. It just breaks my heart to see him so unwell.

I have tried to keep my mind occupied. I have some scrapping projects which I will share with you 'soon' and of course there is also my 'toy boy' vampire lover which has been helping me to escape my reality



Yes I have totally succumbed to Edward Cullen and Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series and have to confess that I am totally now an OCD member



Thanks Janey for the blinkies - think we have it as bad as each other now!!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I am so sorry to hear you have been so stressful and I hope that your father's operation goes well. I will be thinking of you and your family.

From one Twilight fan to another, you never EVER get tired of it, lol!

Kelxo

Jacque said...

Hey Trudi, sorry to hear your dad is so unwell. Good luck and wishes with the operation, hope it all goes well and gives you the answers you need.
Lovin' your blog :) been a bit of a stalker and was wondering when you would update ;) hehehehehe
Take care
xx
Jac

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Thinking of you Trudi at this sad time. All the best for your dad's operation {{hugs}}

hehehe another Twilight convert! You will never go back now :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, all the best to your dad Trudi, it is never easy to have faily members in hospital, I had my dad in there recently with a suspected heart attack, but all is ok now except for a few minor things, thinking of you, Tiff :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi, me again, I have recently changed ISP's and not sure if you tried to shoot me thru your addy or not? My new address is tiffinysawyer@bigpond.com, thanks sweetie xx.