Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Christmas In July Sketch Challenge

First of July which means that my Scrapping Outback GDT spot officially kicks of today. The 'honour' has been bestowed upon myself to come up with this month's sketch challenge. I thought that it would also be fun to incorporate a 'Christmas' theme as it is July and all.

This is the sketch that I have come up with



And here is my sample



Close Up Peakies






Make sure you visit us at Scrapping Outback - the rest of the 'criteria' for this challenge is available in the forum. Hope that you will all play along with me

5 comments:

Kathie said...

oooohhhhhh love your LO and sketch Trudi!! You clever thing you!! Sorry have been absent lately, just very busy setting up the business-I know you know all about that!!!!
Coffee this coming week!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Fantastic and inspiring sketch and layout Trudi!

Sandra said...

I am loving this sketch and your example, can't wait to try it...
Thanks Trudi.
Hope you enjoy your DT spot as much as we will enjoy having you.

Anonymous said...

I've already told you on the forum, love this layout, gorgeous, Can't wait to start on the challenge, I will be doing grey and pink how is that for non Xmas colours?

Trudi Harrison said...

Sounds perfect Sandrine - can't wait to see!