Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Miss Happiness

When the skies are grey and the clouds are heavy and suffocating as they have been in my world of late; there is nothing like the smile of my little girl to brighten my day - Thank You Nikayla you truly are my little ray of happiness



Close Up Peakies






I created this layout earlier for the Create A Scene Layout Challenge that I set for Christmas comp at Scrapping Outback. Check out the rest of the challenge criteria here
While there also check out the other challenges set by Rach, Jules and Leanne which you can see here

I had a lot of fun creating my happy, sunny scene using the Sunshine and Blooms boxboard chippie available in the Scrapping Outback store here

As always thanks so much for dropping by - I am sorry that I have been MIA, my hard drive crashed and I was without a computer for a period of time and the last few weeks have been tough for our little family unit with much sadness. But we are hanging in there, life goes on (and does), chin up and solder on as the saying goes

2 comments:

Kathie said...

beautiful LO Miss T!!!! miss you heaps lately.....
love always
Kathie
xoxo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

This is a beautiful layout Trudi. Hope things are starting to look up for you xx